Spectrum Media has broad international experience designing, developing and implementing integrated public awareness programs to promote our clients’ programs in social, environmental and economic reform. We have been hired by organizations such as USAID and the World Bank and have worked in over 20 countries. Whether we are promoting democracy in Mali, water conservation in Tunisia or sustainable agriculture in Malawi, our programs succeed because we listen to and understand our audiences.
We take a journalistic approach to solving problems. This process includes face-to-face meetings with stakeholders at all levels–from top government officials to rural farmers–and extensive site visits and other on-the-ground research. Our programs fit each unique cultural context because our fieldwork identifies the core issues, as well as the incentives and the key obstacles to getting our message across.
Spectrum Media’s unique approach delivers results efficiently—on time and within budget.
- War Stories Peace Stories
- Crisis Communications in Haiti
- Sustainable Agriculture in Malawi
- Conflict Resolution in Jordan
- Expanding Healthcare in Rural Malawi
- Water Resource Management in Tunisia
- Environmental Conservation in Madagascar
- Domestic Investment in Indonesia
- Land Rights in the Central African Republic